Website Life Expectancy


Did you know that your website has a life expectancy? The average website lifespan is 2 years 7 months.

What factors determine how fast your site ages? Some are related to changes in your business and some are about changes to the web and in visitors’ expectations.

orbitmedia.com has a series of yes/no questions to ask yourself. The more times you answer YES, the more likely your site is showing its age.

Has the main message of my business evolved?
Has my content strategy changed?
Has my industry evolved?
Are people in my business talking about things differently these days?
Am I in a design or technology-related industry?
Is my site keeping up with design trends?
Does my site look great on phones and tablets?
Have my competitors recently redesigned?

Comments

Popular Posts